Dark Water kommt früher rüber..

Alle brandaktuellen Neuigkeiten aus der Filmbranche werden hier ausdiskutiert.

Moderator: Damien3

Antworten
Damien3
Administrator
Administrator

Dark Water kommt früher rüber..

Beitrag von Damien3 »

Dark Water
nach the Eye wirklich der beste Horrorschocker aus Japan!
Er kommt jetzt früher zu uns!
Im Juni kommt er in die USA und dann im Hochsommer zu uns:

DARK WATER GETS EARLY
By Devin Faraci
Contributing sources: Buena Vista

Any story that gives me an excuse to run a picture of a wet Jennifer Connelly is, by definition, a good story. And this story is good news for the folks at Disney – apparently the remake of the Japanese horror film Dark Water is so good the company is moving the film up one full month (although I thought they had already delayed the heck out of it).

Says Buena Vista president Chuck Viane: "After viewing a recent cut of 'Dark Water,' we were completely blown away by this amazing and powerful film. We felt that it had tremendous across-the-board appeal, and every potential to become one of the big summer films. A July release date seemed like the ideal time to reach the widest possible audience. This film stands apart from the competition, and Jennifer Connelly gives a terrific performance. It has an engaging and intelligent script, great direction, and performances that set it apart from most other films in this genre. Summer moviegoers from teens to adults are going to love 'Dark Water' and July 8th is the perfect playdate."

I wonder if the advertising for this film is going to mention that Walter Salles, the director, is the guy who did last year’s fantastic The Motorcycle Diaries. I can’t imagine there would be a lot of crossover between the fanbases for these films, though.

And now, damp Connelly.

"Ich habe sie den ganzen Abend von dahinten beobachtet...sie sind ein sehr attrativer Mann"
"Warum gehen sie nicht in die Ecke zurück und schauen weiter?"
Kevin Costner..coole Sau.
Antworten